Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Little Things

Today was a long day at work. Don't get me wrong, it was a good day, but just long.
I got home and here I sit on the couch, debating if I'm hungry enough to stand up and cross all twenty feet to the kitchen, and then put something together, or if I'd rather just stay put and ignore the occasional tummy rumble. Unfortunately, since it's been a long day, this simple question was taking more effort  to answer than I could handle. 

Then, as if in answer to prayer, I saw grapes. They are easy, tasty, and if you eat enough of them, filling.  

Sometimes it's the littlest things that I'm most thankful for. 

2 comments:

  1. I thought the picture was an olive. Olives always work for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look olivish, doesn't it? Olives didn't even cross my mind. Not much did.

    ReplyDelete