Monday, April 16, 2012

Meet Leif

You probably can't tell, but this blog is being written on a new computer.
If the nerd in you just perked up a bit, you're not alone. My inner nerd has taken the reins today as I set up my new MacBook Air. That's right, I went over to the Apple side. Since I was little my Dad has worked for TreeTop--the premium in apple juice--so I guess it was only a matter of time until my roots surfaced in the technological facet of my life.  I've synced my email and entered my itunes password and downloaded skype.
That's all so far, but it feels great, and so light!
Okay, I can't think of any way that Jesus relates to Apple laptops, so if you have one please pitch in.  In the meantime I'm just grateful it got here in one piece, and for the tax return to purchase it, and that so far I've figured out how to use safari and minimize windows and double click.
Thank you Jesus for Leif the Laptop (he was going to be Larry, but now that we've spent a little time together, he's too cool for that).  All my love.

2 comments:

  1. Every apple has a leaf, your Apple is a Leif.
    It relates to Jesus because it filled you with earthly joy, as He fills you with heavenly joy.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, once you cross over to the Apple side, you never go back to that Mac place again. Amazing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete