Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cambodia!

In less than 24 hours, I'll be bound for Cambodia!
I'm so grateful that God has given me this opportunity.
I'm so grateful that it's bigger than I am, so I have to lean on Him.
I'm grateful for the people serving with me over there, they're a wonderfully eclectic blend that is well balanced and meshes splendidly.
I'm grateful for the people serving with me from home, whose prayers and generosity are making this trip happen.
I'm grateful for Pastor Vek, who is responsible for the orphanage we'll be building a schoolhouse for, and I'm grateful for shrimp fried rice, the "safe dish" that was recommended to me (it's hard to fake a shrimp. Chicken or beef could be anything overseas, but a shrimp is always a shrimp.)
I'll probably not have much blogability until May 16 on this venue, but I will update our Cambodian blog as often as possible.
Check it out: www.phnompenhin2010.com

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and safe travels! You, your team, and the people of Cambodia will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet your excited that it's here! i'll be praying for you, lauren, and the rest of the team.

    ReplyDelete